She’s sunny one minute then she’s pouring down rain
This was my beautiful bride from this morning!
Melissa opted for a smokey eye for her big day. And I think she looks stunning.
This is pre-hair completion.
A break down of what I used;
* Bioderma Sensitive Cleanser
* Illamasqua Matte Veil
* Kryolan eye primer
* Estée Lauder Double Wear Foundation
* Estée Lauder Maximum Coverage Concealer
* Urban Decay Sin eyeshadow over the entire lid
* Urban Decay Virgin eyeshadow on inner corner
* Louise Young Essential Eyes palette to contour the lid above & below
* Cream Face-liner pencil by Kryolan, on the waterline
* Eyelur False Lashes
* Anastasia Beverly Hills Dipbrow in Blonde to define the brows
* Estée Lauder Bronze Goddess Bronzer
* Highlighter by TheBalm
* Pink Cream Blusher by Boutique
* Lipstick Estée Lauder Envy in Desirable
We are all, I realise, even as I write this, merely moving closer to our deaths. At the end of this sentence I am closer to mine than I was at the beginning.
Page 1 of 35